Sunday, February 6, 2011

Our Sick Week

This week was a tough one. Ezra got sick Monday, and when we took him to the doctor he tested positive for Type-A influenza. It was a tough two nights, but with the help of some antivirals he recovered quickly. With such cold weather (-30+), school was cancelled Tuesday and Wednesday anyway, so he only missed one day. Unfortunately then Clay got it on Thursday and now I am feeling a bit like crap. Now we are getting ready for the Super Bowl. I am more excited about the food than the football. Nap time was cute today.

DSC00819

DSC00821

And I attempted to get a picture of the boys on the floor… but again a good picture alluded me. *SIGH*

DSC00822

This week Edward has gotten even better at standing on things, but not at getting back down. So it’s been a lot of frustration on his part… and a lot of whining.

DSC00826

So, the super bowl includes having a destroyed kitchen, some homemade pizza

DSC00848

Some homemade buffalo wings

DSC00832

And a pretty cute kiddo watching football

DSC00836

DSC00837

DSC00856

DSC00854

DSC00852

DSC00842

All in all, it was a good dinner, but I think I am ready for a vacation. Cranky kids=Cranky mom. Sick mom=Tired mom. Yikes… I think it’s bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment