Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Our Crazy Month

So, saying I am behind on our blog is probably an understatement. But in my defense, I really am trying! It has been so busy and crazy so we’ll just go through our major happenings! First let me start by saying….how cute is he???

DSC01901

He is into everything, and very quick right now! He has cruising the furniture down, and I am sure he will be running any day now. He is very smiley and always has his tongue out feeling his new teeth. He is lots of fun!

On March 23, we celebrated Clay’s birthday. I made him a photobook, preordered Lord Of The Rings Extended Editions, and bought him a small bottle of rum. We went to dinner and I made his request ~ A crème de mint cake. Have to say (though I have no decorating talents especially with whipped cream) it was pretty tasty. To my awesomely creative friends and family… don’t make fun of the horrible icing job; it tasted delicious! The kids were so excited to find these little candy things in the store and they ate all of them pretty much.

DSC01916

DSC01917

DSC01919

It was a fun birthday. We haven’t had much else go on, and we our currently dealing with our house selling. We have been looking at land we like, floor plans, and of course houses. It has basically been a headache for the last week, but it will all be worth it in the end. Here’s a few more pictures from our month~we really have been slacking!

DSC01921

DSC01937

One of the properties we liked that turned into a horrible headache. Still pretty though!

DSC01938

As I look through these pictures, I realize I better start taking more pictures, and getting some of the other kids. But as it warms up, I am sure I will get a lot more chances to take some fun pictures of all of the children! My birthday is coming up, so we are planning on going to dinner on Friday then taking the kids to see Rio. I work on my actual birthday and it sounds like we will be looking at houses as well. We have some more big news on the way so keep checking back! I will post as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment