Thursday, March 17, 2011

The First One!

So I am a bit behind on blogging and I will catch up with pictures this weekend, but I have to take a minute for this one.

First of all, it’s St. Patrick’s Day. We don’t really celebrate. I made green mashed potatoes to go with dinner. Next year, I will be more creative.

On a more fun note… Edward’s first TOOTH! I noticed his gums were red earlier today and by dinner, his first little tooth came through… You can’t see it, but it’s there if you feel it! He wasn’t even fussy, or cranky, or sad! Just our happy Eddy Bear getting his first tooth! SO SAD… He won’t have that big toothless grin anymore… But I am pretty sure, he will still be very cute! It’s mostly sad that it is just one more milestone in him growing up…

These pictures don’t show the tooth, but it’s still a big day which calls for some cute Edward pics!

DSC01908

DSC01907

DSC01903

No comments:

Post a Comment