Monday, March 14, 2011

The Big 6

Monday, February 28th, 2011. Ezra turned six. My heart is heavy. He is growing up so fast. He is independent. He is smart. He is pretty cool. He is getting very good at guitar. He can read REALLY WELL. He is starting to understand jokes. He is seriously HANDSOME! I mean, really, really handsome. He loves Michael Jackson and The Beatles. I couldn’t have asked for a better child. He changed my life… and I love my Ezra more than words can express. A book we read when he was a newborn said, “I love you more than the earth, and the moon, and the stars in the sky.” That is truly how deeply I love my Ezra.

We celebrated by having a party at Randy’s X-Treme Tumbling… It was lots of fun! Grandma Diemert, Grandma Kindle, Grandpa Diemert, Pop-Pop Kindle, Aunt Heather, Uncle Colt, and Uncles Zac, Ben and Blaze all got to come…. Along with some of Ezra’s friends. We ran, jumped, laughed and had an all around great time!

Grandpa scratching Isaac’s back… Isaac is kind of spoiled.

Grandpa and Isaac

Aunt Heather and Uncle Colt enjoying Edward!

Colt and Heather1

Edward had a ton of fun in the foam pit! He loves any time he gets to play with daddy!

Clay and Eddy

He looks like he is having fun with Uncle Colt too!

Colt and Eddy

Isaac1

Ezra finally decided to jump! We were all so excited for him, and he jumped again! AWESOME!

Ezra1

IMG_3338

ColtHeather

Isaac decided jumping through hoops was worth it for some cake! It was pretty funny to watch!

Ezraparty1

The entire party enjoying the foam pit. It’s so hard to get out of…

ezraparty2

Favorite part of the party? Delicious Cake!

ezraparty3

My dad and 3 of my brothers at the party. They all look like they were having a blast Winking smile

Ezraparty4

Ezra opening some of his at home gifts… Flippers and trains from Grandma and Grandpa were a few of his great gifts!

IMG_3386

Clay, Colt and Heather getting mad at phase ten… They are pretty competitive. Especially Clay!

EzraParty5

Isaac sucking his thumb with Grandpa!

IMG_3383

Isaac later decided to be upset and miss a picture with his Aunt and Uncle, but it’s a pretty good picture regardless.

EzraParty6

Overall it was a fun weekend. Ezra turned 6… He is getting so grown up and it breaks my heart, but we are very lucky to have a child as wonderful as him! We really know how to have a fun birthday party. Oh, we bought Ezra a Michael Jackson’s Greatest Hits CD. It earned me 3 hugs and the title of Best mom Ever. For now…

No comments:

Post a Comment