Friday, January 28, 2011

Trying Our Blog Again!

Well, I have given this a shot before, and I failed miserably! Since I really want to have a blog for our family and our major life events, I am going to try again! Aiming for once a week…Heck even twice a month would be awesome! With our lives flying by, and our kids growing up too fast, I want something that will help us remember all of the little things that made us laugh. Isaac says the funniest things in the world. Seriously, once a day. I should probably start Isaac his own blog and turn it into a children’s book someday. He has the biggest imagination and the cutest voice, that pretty much every thing he says is special. Ezra is pretty smart, and is pretty funny trying to figure things out too. And Prince Edward… he is just perfect. I am sure there will be something to remark on every week. Right now, Ezra is teaching him to crawl with his belly off the floor. He will be doing it any day. A sad yet happy moment.

See the Belly is off of the floor.DSC00757

DSC00756

DSC00754

DSC00759

So… Pretty cute. And I am a pretty proud mom! Now for a fun day ahead (I hope) we have to venture to pick up some produce… then come back for our free movie matinee, Tangled. I think I might be the most excited… I just love Disney movies! Hopefully it isn’t sold out when we get there, and hopefully this turns into a great weekend!

1 comment: